Gosnells Toy Library is run by volunteers and has 1 month, 6 month and 12 month memberships. Active members are required to volunteer at the library.
This is a good way to meet other Toy Library members and see the toys as they come in.
Non-active members are not required to volunteer.
All memberships have a $10 processing fee when first signing up.
- 12 month non-active membership is $140
- 6 month non-active membership is $80
- 1 month non-active membership is $20 plus a $50 bond. This membership is ideal for grandparents during the school holidays.
- 12 month active membership is $70 and requires 4 volunteer shifts per year. A volunteer shift is typically 2 hours in length.
- 6 month active membership is $40 and requires 2 volunteer shifts per 6 months.
All memberships begin from the day of sign up.
All active and non-active members are required to attend the Annual General Meeting.
Please see the Conditions of Membership HERE, and Member Guide including cleaning of our toys HERE
how to sign up or renew your membership
Sign up and renewal is easy , you can come into the library during opening hours or alternatively you can sign up or renew online by following the steps below.
- Transfer the relevant fees, with your Member number and type of membership (ie No. 131, 12 month Active) as the description, to:
Gosnells Toy Library
Account Number: 128856424
- If you are a new member please complete the New Member Registration Form (HERE)
and email to Gosnells Toy Library. Please use your last name as the reference on the bank transfer.
- Send an email to email@example.com letting us know you have sent the transfer. We will monitor our bank account and once the fees have come through, we will email you with confirmation.
- If you do not receive a confirmation email within 1 week, please email firstname.lastname@example.org